When creating your Taboola campaign, it’s important to add multiple items in order to test what resonates best with your audience. For example, one thumbnail image might drive a higher conversion rate (thus, a lower cost per action) than another thumbnail image.
To make your campaigns as successful as possible, we provide a tool that allows you to choose from multiple thumbnail image options. This gives you the opportunity to test many thumbnails within one campaign to see which drives better performance for you. By increasing the number of thumbnails in your campaign, you increase your chance at success.
This tool can be used to generate new thumbnail images in addition to the thumbnail images you have already added (images you already own).
This also is a helpful tool if you do not have any images to use as thumbnails. Simply follow the steps below to add thumbnail images to your campaigns.
How To Generate Thumbnails
Before using this feature, make sure you have set up at least one new campaign.
You can use this feature while adding items to a new campaign or when adding/editing items to an existing campaign.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Once on the Campaign Inventory page, click on the pencil icon of the thumbnail you’d like to edit.
- Go to the “Choose” Tab. You will find suggestions of thumbnails related to your landing page. The thumbnails are generated based on keywords found on your landing page.
- (optional) Add or remove keywords to find more relevant images.
- Select the desired thumbnail image.
- Once you have made all desired edits, click Finish. All of your campaign items will be reviewed by our team before going live.
You can edit your campaign items at any time. Learn more here.
Watch this helpful video on how to use the thumbnail generator!