When you create a new campaign, you have the option to input the start and end dates. By default, your start date is as soon as your campaign and campaign items are reviewed, and your end date is whenever you manually stop the campaign.
If you’d like, you can set your campaign to start on a date in the future. You can also schedule your campaign to end on a specific date. This article explains how to set start and end dates for your campaign.
Setting Start and End Dates
- Go to the Campaign Management page.
- Click +New Campaign.
- On the New Campaign page, under Timeframe, you can choose the following for your start and end dates:
• As soon as reviewed is the default option for the start date. To select a specific start date, click From and a calendar will appear for you to select a date.
• When I stop it is the default option for the end date. To select a specific end date, click Until and a calendar will appear for you to select a date.
- After you have entered your start and end date options and the rest of your campaign settings, click Continue. Then you will be able to start adding campaign items to your new campaign.
You can edit the start and end dates at any time by returning to the Edit Campaign page.