Targeting your campaigns to the right audience helps you get the most out of your campaigns. This article will review location targeting options.
With location targeting, you can target specific geographic areas - like countries or regions within a specific country. For example, if your business only ships to Canada and France, you can choose to target only those countries.
If you are targeting multiple locations, you may want to set up a separate campaign for each location. You can learn more about campaign set up optimizations here.
Setting Up Location Targeting
To get started, do the following:
- Go to the Campaign Management page.
- Then click +New Campaign.
- In the New Campaign page, go to the Campaign Targeting section in the middle of the page.
- You can select which countries or regions within a specific country you want to target. You can include or exclude any combination of countries or regions within a specific country.
- After you have entered your desired location settings, and the rest of your campaign settings, click Continue. Then you will be able to start adding campaign items to your new campaign.
You can edit the operating system targeting at any time by returning to the Edit Campaign page.