When working in Backstage, you can pause, resume or delete items from your campaigns at any time.
To pause, resume or delete items from an existing campaign:
- Go to the Campaign Management page.
- Find the campaign you’d like to edit, and click on the inventory button. This will take you to the Campaign Inventory page, where all campaign items are stored.
- Find the campaign item you’d like to pause, resume or delete and use the buttons at the end of the row for that campaign item.
- Click the red X button in order to delete your campaign item.
- Click the red pause button in order to pause your campaign item.
- Click the green play button in order to resume your campaign item.
- If you wish to pause, resume or delete multiple campaign items at the same time, select the desired campaign items and click the play , pause or delete button at the top of the screen.
- Once you have finished your changes, click Finish at the bottom and you will return to the Campaign Management screen.