This article describes how to add or edit ads in your existing Taboola campaign. There are a number of reasons you would want to add or update your campaign's ads. You might need to edit titles or thumbnails, A/B test new titles or thumbnails, or update ads based on performance.
Make sure to review our Advertising Policies and ensure your ads are compliant before adding them to your Taboola campaigns.
Adding Items to an Existing Taboola Campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab in Taboola Ads.
- Click on the green Create button and then click on Ads.
- Here you can start building your ads. Start by selecting 'Variations' where your creatives will automatically pair with each of your headlines or 'One by One' or 'RSS'
Expert tip!Using an RSS feed is a great way to cut down on time creating multiple campaign items individually. When you upload an RSS feed to your campaign, the campaign items you add to your feed will automatically be added to your campaign! No need to input them directly into the campaign yourself. You can use this, for example, if you want to add a new campaign item for every new page on your website. If you have an RSS feed that is continually updated with your new pages, simply use that RSS feed in your campaign.
- Select the campaign that you would like to add your ads to
- Add the Landing Page URL that you want your ads to click out to and make sure you see the green tick appear on the right.
- Now it's time to add your headlines. Follow the instructions to add your headlines, description and a CTA button. Note! The CTA button and Ad Description are optional
- Finally, upload your creatives. These can be images, GIFs or videos. Once uploaded you will be able to preview all of your ads before submitting them!
- You can then navigate to the Ads view in Taboola Ads to view them all individually:
Editing Items in an Existing Taboola Campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab in Taboola Ads and to the Ads view as per the screenshot below
2. Find the ads you’d like to edit, and click on the pencil icon on the right. This will open up a drawer where you can edit all elements of your ad including the headline, URL, and creative
3. You can also edit your creatives in line within the Ads view in Taboola Ads. Here you can click on the small pencil icon next to the headline, image or URL to edit. Don't forget to click Save!
Lastly, please ensure that your image size and ratio are in line with our Creative Best Practices.