This article will review how to manage your payment methods with Taboola. It will review how to change our payment method, update your payment method and remove payment methods.
Monthly Invoice Billing or Prepayment Billing
The information below is only relevant if you are using Monthly Invoice Billing or Prepayment Billing as your payment schedule. You can learn more about payment schedules here.
Changing Your Payment Method
You can change your payment method with Taboola at any time. You can simply pay with any payment method you’d like when paying an invoice or prepaying. You can learn more about accepted payment methods here.
Paying with a Credit Card
Add a credit card to your account and submit prepayments instantly via the platform. Follow the instructions found on our Credit Card Prepayment page.
The information below is only relevant if you are using Automatic Billing as your payment schedule. You can learn more about payment schedules here.
Currently, the only accepted payment method for Automatic Billing is credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover).
Below, you’ll find information for managing your payment methods.
Adding a New Credit Card
To add a new credit card, follow these steps:
- Go to the Billing & Payments page under the 'settings' icon
- (optional) If there is an existing credit card, you will need to delete it first before adding a new one. Instructions for deleting a credit card are below.
- Click + Add Payment Method.
- Fill in your credit card details.
- Click Add.
Once the card has been added, you will see it listed on your account under "How You Pay":
Deleting or Editing Your Credit Card
To delete or edit your credit card, follow these steps:
- On the Billing & Payments Page, hover over the credit card currently listed on file. When you do, two options appear to either edit or delete your card:
Using Multiple Credit Cards One Account
At this time, you can only have one active credit card per account. In order to add a new credit card, you will need to delete your existing credit card.