Before adding campaign items to a new campaign, make sure to follow these instructions for creating a new campaign.
After you have created a new campaign, you will automatically be brought to the Campaign Inventory page. This is where you can add your campaign items.
Here’s how to add campaign items on the Campaign Inventory page:
- Paste the destination URL(s) or RSS feed(s) you want to add in the white box at the top, then click Add. You can upload up to 50 URLs at once. Taboola’s platform will crawl the URL or RSS feed for titles and thumbnails. Your titles and thumbnails will be pulled in and populated in the list of campaign items.
Expert Tip!Using an RSS feed is a great way to cut down on time creating multiple campaign items individually. When you upload an RSS feed to your campaign, the campaign items you add to your feed will automatically be added to your campaign! No need to input them directly into the campaign yourself. You can use this, for example, if you want to add a new campaign item for every new webpage on your website. If you have an RSS feed that is continually updated with your new webpages, simply use that RSS feed in your campaign.
- To edit the title for a specific campaign item, click on the title and a yellow box will appear in which you can edit your title. Write your new title and click OK.
- To edit the thumbnail, click on the image. You will have the option to either add a new image URL on the URL tab, or upload a new image from your computer on the File tab. Once you have added the thumbnail image, click OK. Please ensure that your image size and ratio are in line with our Creative Best Practices.
- If you’d like to edit the campaign items in an RSS feed, on the Campaign Inventory page, click the third icon on the right side of the RSS feed. An RSS Feed Inventory page will open, with all of the campaign items the system pulled from the RSS feed you entered.
- Once you have made all desired edits, click Finish. All of your campaign items will be reviewed by our team before going live.
You can edit your campaign items at any time. Learn more here.