Some Taboola customers utilize a network of multiple accounts to manage Taboola campaigns promoting one website; accounts from multiple geographic markets, for example.
With Cross-Network Conversions, you can use a single Taboola pixel implementation to track conversions across all accounts under a single network. This can be done by using conversions defined on the network level to match conversions to the campaign (across accounts) that users have interacted with most recently.
Implementing cross-network conversions includes:
- Taking the base pixel from the network level and implementing it on your website.
- Defining the conversion rule on the network account.
Creating Cross-Network Conversions
To create cross-network conversions, follow the procedure detailed in Defining and Creating Conversions. Conversions that you create and define at the network level will be marked with ‘network’ at the end of the account name.
When you first create the conversion, you will also be notified that you are setting your conversion as a cross-network type.
- Cross-network conversions are auto-populated for each account under the network. Every new account added to the network will also have these conversion rules applied.
- Conversion rules can be edited only at the network level; all editing actions/capabilities will be disabled at the account level.
- Network-level conversion rules are supported for both pixel and S2S tracking.