You can upload first-party CRM data directly to Taboola Ads to reach and re-engage with your existing customers.
Note: This feature is currently available in the following countries/regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Israel, Greece, Switzerland, Uruguay, Portugal, Turkey, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, South Africa, Puerto Rico, Panama, Azerbaijan.
Create a customer file audience in the 'Audience' page within your Taboola Ads account.
1. In the top menu in Taboola Ads, click on Audiences > + New Audience > Custom Audience to upload a customer file.
2. Enter the Audience Name and select the data type: Emails or Mobile IDs (IDFA or GAID).
3. Select the country of your customer data.
4. In the Audience Properties section, check "Create an additional lookalike audience from file" if you wish to create a lookalike audience based on the customer data you're uploading. Please only select this option if you are looking to target the lookalike audience in a campaign targeting the U.S. locations.
5. Click Create Audience to save the audience.
Once the status of the CRM audience changes to Ready in the Audiences tab, you can target or suppress the audience on the Campaign Creation/Edit page.
- The CSV file size should contain one single column of either emails or mobile device IDs:
- Taboola will hash the emails on the client side without storing the emails on our servers.
- All emails must be in lowercase, both before and after hashing.
- Mobile Device IDs:
- We accept mobile IDs from both iOS and Android devices.
- The CSV file should contain at least 1,000 but no more than 3 million records. If you wish to upload files with more than 3 million records, you can onboard them using our API Developer Portal.
- The CSV file should only contain data of adult users.
- The size of the CSV file should not exceed 100 MB.
- Visit our Advertiser Data Use Policy here.