The Credit Card Prepayment feature is open to managed accounts in Taboola Ads.
Feature Description: Use your credit card to immediately add funds to your account balance at any time.
- Automatic Billing clients are not eligible for this feature. Clients who opt into full Pre-pay or Credit Limit buying options are eligible.
- This is open for managed accounts only, contact your Account Manager for more detail.
- Supported Regions include: US, Brazil, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, UK and the rest of EU.
- Supported Currencies include: USD, BRL, JPY, EUR, GBP.
- Ensure your correct Account ID is selected. Then click on the Settings icon and select Billing from the drop-down menu.
- Click + New Payment Method to enter your card information.
- After the card was successfully added, click on the Add Funds button.
- Type the amount you would like to add (mind the currency) and click Add Funds.
- After submitting the requested amount the payment will be processed and its status can be reviewed in the Payments tab.
- The status of the transaction is visible under the “Status” column.
- Once the transaction has been successfully submitted, it will be automatically added to the Current Balance of the account.
- Are there fees applied?
Credit Card Fees will be applied on top of the paid funds ~ e.g. if the user added $100k then $100k will be added to the account balance and 1.4% will be charged from the credit card in addition.
- What fees will I pay?
As of November 1st, 2021 - we are waiving fees in most eligible markets. You will not pay a fee when you pay by credit card.
- Can I select which currency to pay with?
No, Funds will be charged with the same currency as your platform currency,
Supported currencies are: USD, BRL, JPY, EUR, GBP.
- How soon will the funds be added to my account balance?
The transaction should be completed and reflected to the account balance within 15-20 min.
- Why is the “Add Funds” button disabled?
Check that a Payments Method (i.e. credit card) is added to your account under the Billing Management tab. If the button is still disabled, please contact your Account Manager or email@example.com for further details.