The Self Service Credit Card Prepayment feature is open to managed accounts in Taboola Ads.
Feature Description: Use your credit card to immediately add funds to your account balance, completely self-served, at any time.
- Automatic Billing clients are not eligible for this feature. Clients who opt into full Pre-pay or Credit Limit buying options are eligible.
- Supported Regions include: US, Brazil, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, UK and the EU.
- Supported Currencies include: USD, BRL, JPY, EUR, GBP.
1. In order to pre-pay by credit card, you must first have a credit card on file. To add one, navigate to the "Billing & Payments" page of your dashboard, and follow the steps to add a new payment method. You can find full instructions on our Managing Payment Methods Help Center page.
2. After the card was successfully added, click on the Add Funds button.
3. Select the payment method you wish to use, and then type the amount you would like to add and click “Add Funds.”
4. After submitting the requested amount the payment will be processed and its status can be reviewed at the bottom of the page under the "Recent Payments" section:
6. Once the transaction has been successfully submitted, it will be automatically added to the Current Balance of the account.
- Are there fees applied?
Yes, Advertisers who prepay with a credit card may incur an additional processing fee of ~2-3.5% depending on region. This will be deducted from your total available spend (for instance, when you add $100 you will have an available balance of ~$97).
- How soon will the funds be added to my account balance?
The transaction should be completed and reflected to the account balance immediately, but can take up to 15-20 min.
- Why is the “Add Funds” button disabled?
Check that a Payments Method (i.e. credit card) is added to your account under the Billing Management tab. If the button is still disabled, please contact your Account Manager or email@example.com for further details.