“Change History” collects all your campaign change activity at the user level to enable better control and visibility.
How to use Change History report:
- Use this data to track which bidding and site blockage changes improved your campaign performance and understand which past mistakes to avoid.
- Monitor account activity when more than one user is managing campaigns in the account.
- Save time and aggravation, as you now can track campaign changes without reaching out to your Account Manager.
You can find "Change History" from the top menu in your Taboola Ads, followed by picking up "Change History" (see below).
To see the changes per campaign, (as opposed to in the account level) choose the campaign you want to review from the campaign picker on the left side first while browsing your Change History.
“Change History” currently allows advertisers to track the following change types
- Site bid change: boosts, de-boosts in in percentage
- Reset site bid (currently not displaying user info)
- Site block / unblock (currently not displaying user info)
- Campaign bid change
Changes can take up to an hour to show in the report!
For each action, we present the following information:
- Date & time
- Campaign name
- Activity type change
- Activity details
- Pre-change value (Old)
- Post-change value (New)
- User who made the changes (by email)
You can export the data into a spreadsheet (we currently support 3,000 lines of data) to analyze it (see below).