In this Help Center article please see instructions regarding applying Taboola Pixels in CM360 floodlights (Google Ad Server’s container tag). Please feel free to reach out to "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions.
1. In CM360, please go to "All advertisers" and click on the relevant advertiser account (one of the advertisers)
2. Please go to "Configuration" under "Floodlight", and make sure that in the "Display & Video 360 Association" section, we are linked to the DV360 advertiser seat.
3. Go to "Activities" under "Floodlight" and select the floodlight that tracks all page views.
4. Once you select that floodlight, you would be brought to an edit window like the image below. Please go to "Dynamic tags" section, and 1) Add the Taboola Base Pixel first,
then 2) Add the Taboola "All Page Views Event Pixel" in the "Default tags" section. Save.
5. Go back to the Floodlights Activities screen and select the Floodlight that tracks Sales Event. Again, please go to "Dynamic tags" section and add the Taboola "Conversion ThankYouPage Event Pixel" in the "Default tags" section. Save.