A campaign is a group of campaign items. All campaign items in a campaign will have the same targeting, CPC and draw from the same budget. You will need to create and set up a new campaign before your campaign items can go live on Taboola’s network.
Before you launch a campaign, you can learn more about all campaign settings here. This way, you can ensure you are setting up your campaigns to help with your campaign goals.
How To Set Up a New Campaign
- Go to the Campaign Management page.
- Click +New Campaign.
- Once on the New Campaign screen, enter a name for your campaign in the Name field.
- Add your campaign Branding Text. This is the attribution text that will appear under your campaign item’s title and image in Taboola placements. You can learn more about branding text guidelines here.
- Input the rest of your campaign settings. You can learn more about all campaign settings here. The settings include:
• Start and end dates
• Location targeting
• Platform targeting
• Operation system targeting
• Block publishers targeting
• CPC targeting
• Spending limit
• Spending model
• Daily ad delivery model
• Tracking code (URL parameters)
- Once you have chosen all settings, click Continue. You will be able to review all choices before clicking Submit Campaign.
- Add your campaign items on the Campaign Inventory page. You can learn more about adding campaign items to a new campaign here. All of your campaign items will be reviewed by our team before going live.